TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The name of the competition is called ‘Mageu Number 1 Ginger flavour back by popular demand promotion’.
2. The competition commences on 14th May and closes 30 June 2012 at 23.59 South African time. All entries must be received by the closing date and time. No entries received after the competition closes will be considered and any entries received after this date will be rejected automatically.
3. This competition is organised by Foodcorp Consumer Brands (Pty) Ltd, a division of Foodcorp (Pty) Ltd (“Organiser”).
4. The competition is open to permanent residents and citizens currently residing in South Africa, except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter and its affiliates and associated companies identified by the trademarks owned by or licensed by or to the Organiser, and its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers or suppliers and immediate family members of any such person (“Disqualified Participants”).
5. Participants stand a chance to win their share of R20 000 in electricity vouchers. Five x R500 vouchers will be given away per week, for 8 weeks.
6. Prizes are not transferable. No cash or alternative will be offered for the prize in whole or part. The winner will accept the prize as is, at their own risk. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with the same or greater value.
7. In order to stand a chance of winning, participants must find the barcode on the Mageu Number 1 Ginger flavour carton and dial *120*768*barcode# from their cell phone. (Standard USSD rates apply (20c per 20 seconds)
8. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
10. Winners will be notified telephonically within 7 working days of the draw taking place. If a winner cannot be contact within 14 days of the competition closing date, on the cell number they have used to enter the competition, the prize will be randomly awarded to another participant who meets the competition criteria.
11. The Organiser will select a replacement winner from the competition entries at its sole discretion if the original winner is found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall take the place of the disqualified winner and shall be notified telephonically as soon as is reasonably practicable.
12. All winners are selected on an impartial basis and our system for selecting winners is regularly audited.
13. By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these rules. The judges’ decision shall be final & binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. You agree that the Organiser is unable to, and is not required to, guarantee a particular result or set of results from either your participation in the competition or possible winnings. You indemnify the Organiser and Organiser’s agents from any loss, damage, damages, liability, claim, expenses, costs orders or demand which may arise as a result of your participation in the competition and, where applicable, subsequent prize award and delivery.
15. The Organiser may require any of the winners, at no fee, to be identified, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their prizes and/or after they received their prize. Should this become necessary, such winner/s may be required to sign a letter of consent.
16. The Organiser shall have the right to use any photographs or video footage of any winners in perpetuity.
17. You agree that The Organiser may suspend, otherwise modify or cancel the competition should the competition’s continuation be untenable for reasons outside the Organiser's control. Reasonable steps will be taken to notify competition participants should such steps become necessary and shall inform competition participants which steps it intends taking in this regard. In the event of any disruption to the competition, The Organiser shall use its reasonable endeavors to remedy the disruption and resume the competition on a fair and equitable basis to the participants.
The Organisers' contact details:
Foodcorp Consumer Brands
A Division of Foodcorp (PTY) LTD
280 Edison Street,
Enquiries, tel: +27 12 386 1371